Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer Picnic

Ah....

So it's been some time since I've written anything...I have a bit of catching up to do and will likely have more time in the near future.

On Friday, Felipe and I had a wonderfully relaxing picnic in the Hudson River Park of Pier 96. The weather was beautiful, the sunset amazing and it was so nice to sit at a table with Felipe and have a relaxing evening.

The Grass felt so nice on my bare feet, I would say almost heavenly...but maybe that gives the grass too much credit. At any rate, it's much better than hitting the asphalt all day long.
Cool Grass Feels Good on the Feet

Picnic - July 25 Picnic 2 - July 25

Now that we have all the Madison Reception business behind us and we have less visitors, I might have some more time to post and keep up with the photos and videos. We had a wonderful time visiting with our family and friends and I look forward to posting photos of the reception.

1 comment:

Images and Lines said...

I'm very happy to see that you were finally able to relax and enjoy each other... :-)