Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Busy Week...

The past week was a busy one, actually I am a week behind in posting this. We had a couple of visitors in town this week, and so had a busy time seeing friends and family.

Sara, my cousin Steve's wife, was in town from California for work. It was such a treat to have her join us for dinner on Thursday. We made a chicken and enjoyed dinner and chatted about the recent inauguration and she was kind enough to bring dessert - these hilarious and yummy Obama Cupcakes:

Sweet

The other visitor was my friend Sammi. Sammi's a friend of mine since middle school, and I was super excited for this visit - she and her mom came here from Wisconsin to scope out the city because she is moving out here in about a month! Yay! We had a nice dinner with them on Wednesday night after they arrived to town.

We were planning on going to our favorite NYC restaurant Virage with them on Friday night for dinner. In the meantime I was suggesting to a friend at work that she take her friends (also visiting) to Virage during the weekend. In the process of this, I was showing her the website for the restaurant and noticed that they had pictures of Felipe and I on their website! See below:

Virage

Virage, New York City

No comments: