Monday, May 9, 2011

On your mark, get set, Green!

Central Park Silhouette Vertical

Had an awesome walk home today. I really love the afternoon light in the park, and how green everything looks now! The lilacs are still blooming, so I can still stop and smell them on my way through (damn the allergy consequences!). Today the pollen must be through the atmosphere - I think I even saw a massive cloud of it hanging over the sheeps meadow. I think weather.com even lists the pollen count as "so high you're never gonna breath again!"....looks like it will be claritin with my dinner tonight ;)

I hope the weather is as nice by you!

4 comments:

Laura said...

So pretty, Silva! Thanks for sharing your photos, I always enjoy them. We had a windstorm here, thankful we took the split tree out before it could damage the house. There is a big branch down four houses away and an entire tree (and a bunch of branches) out at the fairgrounds and power out around town. Thankful our power is still going strong. At least it's in the 50s/60s!!

Claire Pennline said...

What a beautiful photo Silva. I just love the striking quality of the green!

Silva said...

Thanks guys! it's such a beautiful park...hard to take a bad photo!

Images and Lines said...

Great to walk and enjoy all this beauty, look at all that green!!