Sunday, April 26, 2009

I LOVE this Park (Central Park)

Central Park Lilacs

This week the combination of Eda and Ana's visit and the beautiful weather allowed me to spend quite a lot of time walking around Central Park. I realized, after I had said it countless times to myself, that I love this park! Everywhere you walk, there is a beautiful vista. Here is a selection of my favorite photos:

Central Park cyclist
Central Park Pedicab

CP 1

Central Park

Central Park

Central Park

My Favorite Spot
My Favorite Spot...

Pink Blossoms

Cherry Blossoms 2009

Yellow Flower

1 comment:

djp said...

i think i would love that park too! speaking of......kinda

they do these weekend trips from columbus to the nyc...leave fri, return sun. basically you get 8am-10pm on saturday to do what you wish in the big apple.....doable??