Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Tomorrow is my wonderful grandmother's birthday - she's celebrating 92 years! Felipe and I will be going back to Wisconsin on Saturday to celebrate with her.

Grandma - Dishes
In her old kitchen.

Grandma Reading
Reading the morning newspaper.

Grandma - Gardening 1
Trimming the flowering bushes in her yard.

Grandma - Bedroom
Reflections in the mirror.

Grandma - Basketball Scores
Keeping scores for the Orlando Magic.

This was a series of photos I took of grandma when I spent two weeks visiting her in 2006.

1 comment:

Images and Lines said...

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday, dear Grace
Happy birthday to you!!

Dear Grace,
I wish you really enjoy this special day with your loved ones.
Kisses and hugs,
Eda and Primitivo