Monday, April 5, 2010

A (Fun) New Way to Take Photos

Blooms in Central Park Colorcross
Blooms, all over the place!

I took my usual walk home through the park today and it was just amazing. I can barely describe how nice it was and wish that my camera allowed you to smell the spring in the air - cherry blossoms, grass, wet dirt and a warm breeze. There is so much color all over and people too - it's really lively again.

I downloaded a new filter app for my iPhone last night called CameraBag, and I was really excited to use it today. I took a few photos in the colorcross filter, and maybe will feature other filters in the future. Anyway, it was a bit of fun to play around with it.

My Favorite Spot (along poets walk)
My Favorite Spot Colorcross

The Sheeps Meadow and City Skyline
Sheepsmeadow Colorcross

3 comments:

djp said...

i want to go o sheeps meadow :) i think central park will be my fave place too!

herman said...

these pictures are absolutely amazing!

makes me want to book a flight to NY straightaway :)

Silva said...

Jana, we can definitely go to the Sheeps meadow, and even have a picnic if you like!

Herman, thank you for the compliment. You should definitely plan a visit to NYC - it's an amazing city and a beautiful time of year.