Monday, October 18, 2010

Snapshot From the Past - Family Visits

Ara and Miriam at Central Park
Ara and Miriam at by the Central Park Carriages - 1960

I am very excited, that one week from tomorrow my Aunt Miriam will be coming to New York City for a visit. I have been wanting her to come out here for quite some time, but Aunt Miriam is a busy lady, and so it's been a long time planning. I am looking forward to "touring" her New York City - as she lived here about 50 years ago! And then maybe touring some of the places where her parents, my grandparents, lived here in the city when they were young. I can't wait!

The photo above is one I scanned from our family's photos. It was on one of the visits that my grandparents made, and so you can see my grandfather and my aunt by the carriages in Central Park.

No comments: