Saturday, October 2, 2010

Snapshots of a Family Visit

Superior Eda y Primitivo
A Superior brand of In-Laws

Eda and Primitivo Lincoln Center
Having some fun at the Lincoln Center

Eda Boathouse

Primitivo Boathouse

“I told my mother-in-law that my house was her house, and she said, ‘Get the hell off my property’.”

~ Joan Rivers

Fortunately for me, Joan and I have very different types of Mothers-in-law. I have a blast with my mother-in-law Eda! Eda and Primitivo have been in town since September 20th, and are about to end their six week U.S. adventure tomorrow. Even with our tiny NYC apartment, it's nice to share our home with family, and to have them here to share our daily lives with them.

We had nice dinners, both out and at home. We walked all over the place, we went shopping, we gave iPad (Paddington) lessons....and we'll miss them when they head back to Barcelona. Although I am sure Ana will be happy to have them back! But it won't be long before we see them again - we'll meet in Rio de Janeiro for Christmas....

No comments: