Friday, January 7, 2011

Greetings from (sometimes) Sunny Rio de Janeiro!

Leme Beach
At Leme beach, looking towards Copacabana.

Well everyone, it's been a busy week here - explaining the lack of posts, and we're on our last full day of Rio. I'm sad to think we'll be leaving tomorrow, especially since we'll be going back to winter! I'm posting this photo I took along the beach in Rio on Wednesday afternoon to tide you over...I may not make any full posts until we get back to NYC (our remaining time here is precious!).

Ana and Sergi have left just now to fly to São Paulo for a couple of days, and so things are winding down. I hope they have safe travels, and that everything goes smoothly for us as well when we leave tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Images and Lines said...

I love that photo.... fantastic!