Thursday, August 21, 2008

Snapshots of a Special Day

Portrait

I've posted several photos into my flickr photostream, so you can go there and take a look if you already haven't. I'm looking forward to making an album of photos from our wedding and reception(s) - although it will probably wait until after the Spain leg of the tour.

I will be posting more photos to Flickr, including the family portraits and some more shots from the reception...but I only had time for a few last night :D So keep your eyes open.

If you want me to make a print of any photo, or want it without the watermark, just let me know and I can do it for you. Of course the photos on the web get due credit to our great photographer Molly Michel at www.mthreestudio.com (you can see our Wedding Slide show here)

One of my faves:
Popcorn Fight!

Also a picture of our invites - which I just had a ton of fun designing!
Wedding Reception Invitations

Other Notes:
First Dance Song: Some Kind of Wonderful by the Drifters

1 comment:

Images and Lines said...

I've seen the photos, they're all so nice. I also like # 189 a lot... Will be expecting for the other ones...
Kisses and hugs