Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sticky Notes (a.k.a. - Post Its)

Sticky Note 1

Felipe had to go out of town today for work - it has taken him to the wonderful city of Detroit! (He says he can see Canada from his hotel room window) Felipe has a nice "habit" of sometimes leaving me post it notes around the house when he goes out of town. Today I arrived home and was hoping to see a note or two, but the first place I checked - the bathroom mirror - there was none :(

I was pleasantly surprised to open the fridge and find my "diet coke besitos"! He had after all left me notes...

Of course at this point I had to continue looking. That is when I found the three notes below:

Sticky Note 2

Sticky Note 3

Felipe is an expert stick person artist...I have so many good stick people sticky notes! I think he left the book on my pillow so that I would read/study a bit tonight. I've been working through Manolito Gafotas to practice my Spanish comprehension and reading it out loud with Felipe to practice my pronunciation. (I hope it's helping!)

I am looking forward to Felipe's return from Detroit...but in the meantime I have his notes to keep me company!

1 comment:

djp said...

ooh, those notes are so sweet! what a fun thing to search for and find when he's not there! hope he gets home soon....you have some spanish to practice young lady!