Friday, September 11, 2009

Autumn is Coming....

Central Park - Bridge
Central Park - November 2007

It seems like it has come so quickly! Of course there are the usual questions about where has the summer gone, and how did fall arrive so quickly? Yesterday I stepped out of work in the evening and actually smelled like fire, you know the beautiful smell in the air when people have started using their fireplaces again...

It's been rainy, but I'm looking forward to fall. Some of my favorite things come during this time of year. Central park will be splendid again, in a new colorful way to replace the green of summer. The picture above was one I had taken a couple of years ago in Central Park - I can't wait to see it painted like that again. But even before the leaves turn, there is more jazz, celebrating my life with my wonderful husband, and after that...Thanksgiving. Those of you who know me, know that I love this holiday. And you can bet that I am already planning my Thanksgiving meal. I've just got to get started on that playlist...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Until I read your post, I thought this was Central Park now and I couldn't believe how fast the leaves were changing! :)

Very pretty picture!