Sunday, December 13, 2009

Un Viaje Muy Pronto!

Barcino Sol

Felipe and I will be embarking on our Christmas trip to Europe in exactly one week - we'll be flying into Barcelona for the holiday with his family. We'll be there for about a week and a half and then on New Years day will travel to Paris to visit with friends there. I can't wait to go back!

And then - for the first time ever - we'll take a train to London and spend three days and two nights there. I cannot wait! I've been following Becky's blog and flickr stream to see what kinds of great things we can do there - and I'm looking forward to maybe ice skating at the Somerset House. And not to mention a little post-holiday sale shopping :D

I'll probably have another couple of posts here before we head out. We've got a busy week ahead of us! But be sure to stop back to see details of our travels!

1 comment:

becksldrt said...

Yey! Alright - if there's stuff you want to do like ice skating, let me know and I'll book tickets for you. They can go pretty quick. Send me some ideas and we'll advise!

Really looking forward to it too : )