Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pizza de Familia

We had a nice evening making pizza with Felipe (well...he's the master, he just let us try a little bit). Caught a bit of it on video, see below:





Felipe said the last pizza was the best he's made outside of his pizza class where they had the super fancy ovens. It was pretty good...although I like to think part of that is my homemade sauce ;)

Felipe Pizza

Silva y Eda Pizza
I'll say it - I was pretty good at this!

Felipe y Eda Pizza
Eda giving it a try.

Felipe y Primitivo Pizza
And Primitivo too...look at Felipe's expression!

3 comments:

Javier de Santiago said...

¡Great post!
Felipe should consider becoming an online pizza teacher.

Big Momma in Dullavan said...

Pizza perfection! I'm so jealous. Silva, I know the class was a gift to Felipe but it looks like you're reaping the benefits. Looks like fun!

Sergi Barceló said...

Impresionante...¡¡que nivel!!...