Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Snapshot from the Past: First Day of Class

First Day of Kindergarten
First Day of Kindergarten - 1987

Mom took this photo on my first day of school in 1987. I started attending half day kindergarten, and I remember loving it. I don't think I was ever that child who cried when her parents dropped her off at school...I remember being really interested in the big group of kids sitting on the rug in front of the easel.

Also, on a small side note - I LOVED that folder. It was so cool how it was shiny and with all the graphic patterns. So 80s.

1 comment:

Kathy Hall said...

This is adorable! You can see how excited you were to go to school - an excitement that you still have for learning. I remember being that way too and loving the smell and feel of the new school supplies. I especially remember the tablets with movie stars on the covers - I think I had the Debbie Reynolds tablet. Boy, am I old!