Monday, November 15, 2010

Snapshots from the Past - Family History

Ara and Alice
Ara and Alice

I've been having a great time going through more old photos and old stories with my Aunt Miriam and all of my uncles. This Family project is really coming along, and I'm really starting to look forward to the end product! Here are just a few of the photos - a sampler for you all!

Bob & Sally April 1957
Bob and Sally, with the first grandchild - Laura

Ara
Ara Jr.

Marshall 1950
Marshall

Ron in Uniform
Ron

Paul & Diane April 1957
Paul and Diane

Miriam Cotillion
Miriam at the Cotillion with Ara and Alice

Miriam and the boys
Paul (Background), Dan(Dad), Miriam and David

Dan 1967
Dan (Dad to me!) at Miriam's Wedding 1967

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ron is one handsome dude! And I especially like the second photo of Ara and Alice where they are looking at each other. Thanks for sharing :).