Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving (yesterday)!

Thanksgiving 1
Nicole's taking a photo of the group of us...ravenous and ready to eat!

So Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I know, this post should have gone up yesterday, but then how would I have included the photos?! Plus...I spent the whole day preparing the meal, so yeah! We had a fantastic time with my mom, Cord, Nicole, Sammi and Mike - it's a meal and an evening I look forward to all year!

Thanksgiving 2
See me in the back there... Everyone did a good job of not digging in to the turkey before everything else was ready ;)

Thanksgiving 3
After dinner we entertained ourselves with games of Taboo, playing with Josie, and drinks!

Thanksgiving Josie
And just before leaving us...Josie sat in the kitchen wishing for some left overs....


We had a wonderful day/evening, and I hope that all of you had as good a Thanksgiving as we did. I know that I am thankful to have my "Manhattan Family" to celebrate with, as well as having my mom out here too!

2 comments:

Images and Lines said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Images and Lines said...

lol deleted! nooo i just wanted to correct a word... ohhhh okay here it goes again...
Glad you all had such a great and I wish I were there too.
Started packing today, so happy we're all going to have a summery Xmas this year!
xoxo