Friday, December 3, 2010

Snapshots Catch Up - Autumn in Central Park

Autumn in Central Park 2010

This autumn has been busy with all sorts of visitors, travel, and general happenings. Today felt like the first cold winter day...the start of what I am sure will be a very long and dark winter season. And I thought I would take a chance to upload some of my autumn photos that I hadn't yet shared, before the snow starts to fly around here.

I took these while walking around with my aunt when she was visiting. I love Central Park all year round, but Autumn is when it is at it's most spectacular. I hope you enjoy these snapshots as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Autumn in Central Park 2010
I love the couple just beyond the bridge...

Autumn in Central Park 2010

2 comments:

Laura said...

Very pretty! Makes me want to visit :).

Gina said...

Beautiful photos!