Friday, July 24, 2009

Needing a place to relax...

Central Park Boathouse

So it was a long day at the office I needed to relax and prepare myself appropriately for the weekend. Part of me felt like I really wanted a drink, and part of me felt like the calming effect of the park, one of my favorite city spots...so I combined the two. I took the bus to 5th avenue, walked by my favorite spot, by the Bethesda Terrace and to the Central Park Boathouse. I sat at the bar with a good glass of wine and relaxed by watching the water reflecting light into the restaurant...

Boathouse Bar

In the end, it all worked...I felt much better, much more relaxed, and ready to enjoy the weekend. A quick thank you to mother nature for letting the rain hold out long enough.

My Favorite Spot 7.24

No comments: