Friday, October 2, 2009

Postcrossing - Batch Two

Brasil Front

Brasil Back
Yay! My first Brasilian postcard! I'm really looking forward to the time when I can visit Brasil with Felipe and his family. This card comes from Weslley in Vitória, Espírito Santo, which is a little north of Rio de Janiero. This city is apparently on a small island - which stays linked to the mainland by six bridges, you can see in the postcard that this is the Third Bridge. Thanks for the card Wellsley, I can't wait to visit Brasil...maybe I'll come for the 2016 summer Olympics!

My second postcard was from Florida:
Florida Front

Florida Back
Now Florida I have been to - my grandmother lives in Orlando and so I've had the pleasure of visiting Florida a couple of time - although there are many areas that I would still like to see. I'd love some day to go to the Keys. Thanks Judy for the beautiful card...makes me wish I were somewhere tropical at the cold start of this autumn season!

No comments: