Friday, November 13, 2009

Dexter and the Squirrel

Dexter 111309
Tonight I had a nice time over at Nicole's apartment - I went by after work and we ordered some yummy Lili and Loo's chinese (delicious!). I took a couple of photos of the dogs with my new camera - but the lighting is pretty low and the dogs move quickly! This was the best shot I could get of dexter, he has such a cute face. Bailey was super quick...every photo I have of her, she looks like a ghost.

Nicole showed me one of their new favorite toys - a squirrel that they have enjoyed so much it's lost an eye.
Mr. Squirrel
As we sat there, poor Mr. Squirrel lost his other eye. Sure is cute though!

My apologies for the blurry quality of the photos...we're working on that!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hahaha...I love the picture of Dexter and that poor squirrel looks even sadder in picture! :)