Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pies on the Window Sill / Tartas en la ventana
Pies from our first time hosting Thanksgiving - 2006

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our family and friends! It surprises me how quickly it came this year, but I will enjoy it. Thanksgiving is, as I often say, my favorite holiday. It's a wonderful day that you can spend time with your family and friends, eat good food, enjoy a few games (we prefer board games, but football if you please!). There's no obligation or worry over gifts - we all know it's coming though!

Today we're hosting our closest friends, our New York City family, for dinner. It's a smaller gathering than years past, but I'm looking forward to it with as much excitement (and a little less preparation!).

Look for pictures from this years Thanksgiving tonight or tomorrow!

2 comments:

djp said...

hope you enjoyed your day! we too had a gathering with our 'ohio family'
can't wait to see you!!!

Grace said...

I made those pies! mmm bscon pie