Saturday, November 7, 2009

Silhouette

Sylvain is Back
Sylvain is back in town for a few days. It's been a year since he and Laurence have moved back to Paris. We've been lucky enough to have her visit several times, but this is his first visit back since leaving.

We did a little bit of shopping this evening, and walked through the newly redone Lincoln Center Plaza with the new fountain. I am excited for them to be done with the construction around the Lincoln Center. I pass by it every day on my way to work.

In a couple of weeks I'll be going to see the Opera at the Metropolitan Opera House. For my anniversary gift, Felipe got us tickets to go see Turandot, Puccini's last opera. I'm very excited about this - as I have not yet been to the opera in the four years I've lived here.

Going back to Sylvain's visit...I am looking forward to catching up and doing a bit of shopping with him! Send good vibes our way though, because poor Felipe has gotten a bit sick and won't be able to join us.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love this picture! I had no clue what was behind him until you mentioned the new fountain. Love it!

Unknown said...

I agree with Nicole: great shot! I hope you guys have fun!!!

Unknown said...

in fact the caption should be "Sylvain is black"... :-D