Thursday, February 4, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy...Snapshot Edition

Jaws Central Park - April 18, 2008
Afternoon Jazz Session / Sesión de Jazz de tarde Virage, New York City
Refreshing / Refrescante The Turkey - 2009
Vilassar Everyone
Sucess! Saying Hello / Hola


By request from Jana J, Things that make me happy.
From Left to Right, Top to bottom:
1. The love of my life - my husband Felipe. 2. My favorite spot in Central Park (well really all of Central Park makes me happy). 3. Jazz music, I love it (also, music in general...). 4. Dinner at my favorite restaurant - Virage. 5. Yes, Diet Coke. 6. Thanksgiving, it's my favorite holiday. 7. The view of the Mediterranean Sea from my in-law's apartment in Vilassar de Mar, Spain (traveling in general makes me happy!). 8. My family. 9. My friends (I wish I had one photo with every friend, or could include them all...there just isn't enough space!) 10. Taking pictures...I could spend all day with my camera, wandering around.

3 comments:

Claire Pennline said...

Love love love this post. Put a big smile on my face. Thanks for sharing the happiness :-)

djp said...

this makes me happy too!!!

Sylvain said...

Great composition.
I love the friend section... :o)
We are sharing the happiness with you guys.